Then open the web page worked for you its great if still getting the same error fallow next solution. clear cookies on chrome browser. Restart. Fix 4: Check Experimental QUIC Protocol. To disable the Experimental QUIC protocol, follow these steps mentioned below. 1. In the Chrome search. Check your target website's status.
Similar videoHow To Fix This site can't be reached Error on Android Mobile - Google Chrome error Fix -
Really surprises: 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”
|CORELDRAW V5.0 REV. E2 FOR WINDOWS CRACK SERIAL KEYGEN|
|Tekla structural designer CRACK Archives|
|NBA 2K20 TORRENT PC DOWNLOAD (LEGEND EDITION, CPY CRACK)|
|CHILKAT MODULE FOR PYTHON 3.2 (MIME) 9.3.1 CRACK SERIAL KEYGEN|
|Octane render c4d crack Archives|
How to Fix This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Chrome
If Google Chrome Browser is unable to load a particular website, it displays “This site can’t be reached” Error message. You will find below the steps to fix this error in Chrome on a Windows Computer.
This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Chrome Browser
In most cases, “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Google Chrome browser is due to DNS Lookup failure.
This usually happens, if the DNS Server of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is busy, congested or going through problems.
Chrome browser is also known to display “This Site Can’t be reached” Error message if it is unable to reach websites due to conflicts with browser extensions/plugins and other Network Problems.
So, let us go ahead and take a look at the most effective methods to fix this problem on a Windows computer.
1. Clear Browser Cache
Clearing the browser Cache can help, if the problem is due to corrupted cookie files and cached error pages.
1. Open Chrome Browser > click on 3-dots Menu Icon > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
Think-cell crack serial keygen Browser Cache and Browsing History " width="494" height="227">
2. On the next screen, select All Time as the “Time Range”, check Browsing History, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”, Cookies, Cached Images and click on Clear Data button.
After Clearing Cache and browsing history, try to access the same webpage again and see if you are still getting “This Site Can’t Be Reached” Error.
2. Update Network Driver
This problem can also be caused due to Network Adapter drivers becoming outdated or corrupted.
1. Right Click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
2. On Device Manger Screen, expand Network Adapters entry > right-click on WiFi Adapter and click on Update Driver Software option.
Tip: If you see multiple entries, look for something that reads Network, 802.11b or has WiFi in it.
3. On the next screen, select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software option and follow the prompts to update drivers.
3. Reset Chrome Browser
This Site can’t be reached Error in Chrome browser can be caused by browser extensions or change in browser settings.
1. Open Chrome browser, click on 3-dots Menu icon > Settings.
2. On the Settings screen, scroll down to the bottom and click on Advanced option.
3. In Advanced Settings, scroll down more and click on Reset Settings.
4. On the pop-up, click on the Reset Settings button.
After Resetting Chrome Browser, try to access the webpage and see if you are still getting “This Site Can’t Be reached” Error in Chrome browser on your computer.
4. Flush DNS & Reset Network Adapter
Flushing the DNS Cache and Resetting Network Adapter can help in fixing various network connectivity issues on a Windows computer.
1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Command Prompt (Admin).
2. On the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig /flushdns and press the Enter key.
Next, type the following Commands and press the Enter key after each of these Commands.
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /registerdns
- netsh winsock reset
3. Close Command Prompt window and Restart your computer.
Now, try to load the webpage that you were trying to access and see if you are still getting “This site can’t be reached” Error in Chrome browser.
5. Restart DNS Client
1. Right-click on the Start button and click on Run.
2. In the Run Command window, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”, type services.msc and click on OK.
3. On the Services screen, scroll down till you reach DNS Client. Right-click on DNS Client and click on Restart.
After Restarting DNS Client, try to access the same webpage and see if the Chrome browser still comes up with “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error message.
6. Remove and Reinstall Chrome
If nothing helps, you can remove and reinstall Chrome browser on your computer to rule out the possibility of Chrome User Profile or Chrome Browser being corrupted.
1. Open Settings on your computer and click on Apps
2. On the Apps screen, click on Apps & Features in the left-pane. In the right-pane, click on Google Chrome and click on the Uninstall button.
After Uninstalling Chrome browser, re-install the latest version of Google Chrome browser on your computer.
7. Switch DNS Servers
Switching the DNS Servers on your computer to Google or OpenDNS can help, if the problem is due to the DNS servers of your service provider being constantly busy or going through problems.
For more information, you can refer to this guide: How to Change DNS Servers in Windows 10
How to Fix "This Site Can't Be Reached" Error When Streaming YouTube on Chrome?
YouTube is a website owning abundant video source, where we can spend our all day or kill spare time. However, it's quite annoying that a "This site can't be reached" Error occurs in Chrome browser when you are so snow-bored that you are going to look for some videos to watch. Many Chrome browser users might be facing this error but are unaware about how to fix this error. Instead of using a different browser or trying again at a later time, we are going to look at what this error code means, why it pops up, and outline methods you can use to fix the issue.
What "This Site Can't Be Reached" Error Means?
This error message means that the Google Chrome Browser is unable to load a particular website.
It is quite possible that you just made a spelling error in entering the website address, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”. If you are sure you spelled the web address correctly, there might be a problem with your domain name system (or DNS) server.
You may also be interested in:
Why does "This Site Can't Be Reached" Error Occur When Streaming YouTube?
There are many situations that might trigger this error in Chrome browsers. In general, the primary cause to be blame is the failure on DNS lookup. DNS is the network service that translates the domin name to its IP address and the browser accesses the website using this IP address. When a DNS server can’t convert a domain name to an IP address in a TCP/IP network, your browser consequently can't get the proper IP address to access the website and obtain media source. It may also occur because:
- Cookie corruption or out of date settings in Google Chrome browser.
- Broken wireless network connection.
- Out of date wireless adapters.
- Your antivirus is blocking the website.
- Invalid DNS cache.
Proven Solutions to "This Site Can't Be Reached" Error
Here are some possible solutions, these solutions will try to minimize or remove the error completely and enables you to access your desired Need For Speed Undercover [MULTI2][PCDVD][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM] in your Chrome browser.
Solution 1: Clear browser cache, history and cookies
Clearing out Google Chrome's browser cache must be the simplest way to fix the "This site can’t be reached" error. Corrupted cookie files will make the Google Chrome browser serve up cached error pages instead.
- Step 1: At the top right, click More icon (a three-dots-like icon).
- Step 2: Click "More tools" -> Clear browsing data.
- Step 3: At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select "All time".
- Step 4: Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Step 5: Click Clear data.
Or you can directly clear browser cache, history and cookies with hotkey "Ctrl + Shift + Delete".
Solution 2: Reset Wi-Fi Modem
"This site can't be reached" error will also occur when there is poor internet quality. You can reset your wi-fi modem manually. Don't forget to reset separate router as well if you have it.
- Step 1: Unplug the power cord from the WiFi router.
- Step 2: Press and hold the reset button 10 to 15 seconds.
- Step 3: Release the reset button after the lights on the modem start flickering.
- Step 4: Wait 3 to 5 minutes for the Internet light to turn green.
- Step 5: Try connecting to the Internet.
- Step 6: You may be asked for account related information to 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome” your modem.
Solution 3: Restart DNS client
DNS client is installed in each computer and it should run properly. As we explain above, DNS plays an important role in converting domain name to the corresponding IP address. If the DNS client is not operational, you have to restart it following these steps:
- Step 1: You have to open the Run utility. You can do this from the Start menu or by pressing "Win+R" keys.
- Step 2: Now, in the appearing form, enter msc and press the Enter key.
- Step 3: From the list of services you see, find DNS Client.
- Step 4: Right click on the entry and press Restart. This would re-start the client and fix everything.
Solution 4: Shift IPv4 DNS Address
This is perhaps the most versatile solution you can have for the “This Site Can’t Be Reached” error. It must fix "This site can’t be reached error" in Gooogle Chrome. What's more, this solution may ctually increase the speed of your internet connection.
- Step 1: Right-click on the Wifi or computer icon on the system tray > click on “Open Network and Sharing Center.”
- Step 2: Now click on “Network and Sharing Center“.
- Step 3: Next, click on your current connection in order to open Settings > click Properties. Later, click on your current connection in order to open Settings > click Properties.
- Step 4: Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP)” and click Properties. Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click Properties ~ Fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome.
- Step 5: Checkmark on “Use the following DNS server addresses.”
- Step 6: Type "22.214.171.124" in the Preferred DNS server and "126.96.36.199" in Alternate DNS server. This is the Google public DNS. Finally, click on the "OK" button to use Google DNS or OpenDNS.
- Step 7: Check“Validate settings upon exit” then click "OK" and "Close".
Solution 5: Disable "Experimental QUIC protocol" flag
The QUIC is developed to make transport work better for internet than TCP. QUIC uses UDP port 80 and port 443 and often allows clients to skip transparent proxies, in which UTM feature such as web filtering may not work properly on Google Chrome.
- Step 1: Open chrome and type chrome://flags/ in the address bar.
- Step 2: Search the Experimental QUIC protocol by pressing "Ctrl + F".
- Step 3: Change "Default" to "Disabled" option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Restart Google Chrome for your changes to take effect.
Solution 6: Changing maximum allowed TLS version
Transport Layer Security, short TLS, is a cryptographic protocol to communicate securely over a computer network. If TLS running on the web server is out of date, it will fail to connect to the internet too.
- Step 1: Open chrome and type chrome://flags/ in the address bar.
- Step 2: Press "Ctrl + F" to search Maximum TLS version enabled.
- Step 3: Select the version 1.3 which is set to Default before.
- Step 4: Restart Google Chrome for your changes to take effect.
Solution 7: Flush DNS & Reset Network Adapter
If you had changed the DNS in earlier time, the old DNS may stay in the computer cache and may cause conflicts with the new DNS, thus causing the “This Site Can’t Be Reached” error on Chrome.
- Step 1: You have to open the Command Prompt by entering CMD on the Start menu. Make sure that you’re right-clicking on the entry and running the program as Administrator.
- Step 2: Once the Prompt it loaded, enter the following command. Right after that, press the Enter key.
- Step 3: Now, you should be seeing a message, saying that the previous DNS has been flushed.
- Step 4: Then reboot your computer.
Solution 8: Scan your device for malware
Have a check at whether your computer is infected by malware which will interfer Eset smart security 4 11/3/2010 crack serial keygen your network connections. For example, some malware installs a proxy server to capture and redirect internet traffic through the malicious proxy server.
Solution 9: Check blacklist in Chrome
As a Chrome Enterprise admin you can block and allow URLs so that users can only visit certain websites. Restricting users’ internet access can increase productivity and protect your organization from viruses and malicious content found on some websites.
- Step 1: Go to "Policies" > "Administrative Templates" > "Google" > "Google Chrome".
- Step 2: Check whehther YouTube is on the list of "Block access to a list of URLs"
- Step 3: Deselect the YouTube
- Step 4: Click "Save".
How to Watch YouTube Video When There is "This Site Can't Be Reached" Error?
That’s it, we hope that the solutions above will be helpful to you and you are able to fix This site can’t be reached error in Google Chrome. Please share this post on social media to help your friends solve this issue easily. But if you don't want to be bothered to fix this "This site can't be reached" error when you are trying to look for YouTube video, you can download the video in advance when the network is okay. Here I recommend that you can try Leawo Video Downloader.
Videos from bunches of video viewing websites such as YouTube, iFunny, Hulu, Dailymotion, iFilm, Vimeo, Facebook and marvel movies come out in 2021can be downloaded with the help of Leawo Video Downloader. Different video formats and resolutions are supported to download by it and you can freely convert the video among lots of formats. With the built-in video player can you play the video once it is finished downloading.
How To Fix This Site can’t be 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome” error in Google Chrome
Getting Error This site can’t be reached while Browse Any webpage? Even the Internet connection is connected properly But unable to Browse The website with error like This site can’t be reached ” www.example.com’s server DNS address could not be found. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. The cause of this error is that DNS (DNS is the network service that translates a website’s name to its net address) lookup failed, or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network. That’s why the webpage is not available. If you are also suffering from this error Here apply bellow solutions to fix This site can’t be reached Error on Google Chrome Browser.
This site can’t be reached error
www.example.com’s server Videopad Video Editor keygen Archives address could not be found.
Post Contents :-
This Site can’t be reached error
Start with basic troubleshooting most users report it is a cookie issue that prevents Chrome from connecting to select example.com site and web pages and clear old cookies from chrome browser worked for them.
Clear Cookies On Chrome Browser
- To clear all Cookies open Google Chrome Browser and use the shortcut key Ctrl-Shift-Del.
- Here make sure “Cookies and other site and plugin data” and “the beginning of time” under Obliterate the following items are selected it is overkill as you will delete all cookies
- And click clear browsing Data to clear all cookies.
- Now Close And Reopen Chrome Browser.
- Then open the web page worked for you its great if still getting the same error fallow next solution.
Restart DNS client service
- Press Windows Key + R then type “services.msc” and hit enter to open the Services window.
- Now Scroll down till you find “DNS Client” (you can Press D to easily find it).
- Right click on DNS client and select restart,
- Also make sure its startup type is set to automatic
Switch to Google DNS
If after restart the DNS client still getting the same problem Then change the DNS Address.
- Press Windows + R, type ncpa.cpl and ok to open the Network connections window.
- Now Select and right click on your active Network Connection and then click Properties.
- Next, select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP)” and click Properties.
- Here select the Radio button “Use the following DNS server addresses.”
- And Type the following address in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server:
- Checkmark on “Validate settings upon exit” then click OK and click Close.
- Now Restart windows and check This must have Fix This site can’t be reached error in Gooogle Chrome.
Try resetting TCP/IP Setting
Here another effective solution help to fix most of network and internet connection problems on windows 10.
- Open the command prompt as administrator,
- Then execute the following commands one by one.
(a) ipconfig /release
(b) ipconfig /all
(c) ipconfig /flushdns
(d) ipconfig /renew
(e) netsh int ip set dns
(f) netsh winsock reset
- After performing all commands simply Reboot your windows to apply changes.
- Check this help to fix the problem.
Disable Experimental QUIC Protocol
If after perform above still getting same Error we have to look over the chrome browser for errors. QUIC is the protocol named as Quick UDP Internet Connection which is designed to provide security protection equal to TLS\SSL with reduced connection and transport latency. Sometimes disabling of this security protocol may also allow you to open your required webpage without any error.
- Go to Google Chrome browser and type “chrome://flags” in the address bar.
- Now scroll below until you find a drop-down option with name “Experimental QUIC Protocol“.
- Select the option of “Disable “which is set to Default before.
- After setting it, close your browser. And open it again,
- Now visit the webapge which was giving you error. Hopefully, it will be gone and you will be redirected to your required webpage easily.
Reset Gooogle Chrome settings
If after Disable Experimental QUIC Protocol Still Getting the same problem Then Reset Google Chrome Settings to its Default setup will help to fix any chrome browser Errors. To Reset Google chrome browser Settings Open Google Chrome then type “chrome://flags/” (without quotes) in the address bar and hit enter.
In the next window proceed with caution and click on “Reset all to default.”
After that OFFICE 2019 180 DEY crack serial keygen and reopen chrome browser to apply changes. Then after launch Google Chrome and browse the webpage hope This must have fix This site can’t be reached errorif not continue to last method.
Reinstall Google Chrome Browser
Go to Control Panel and click “Uninstall a program”
Here from uninstall Google Chrome on your PC.
Next clear Chrome Cache Data from C:\Users\%your_name%\AppData\Local\Google\ and delete everything inside this folder.
After that Download the latest version of Google Chrome Browser and install it. That’s all Now Reboot your computer, again open Chrome web browser and try to open the web page again. Hope This time you will get successes and a smile on your face :).
Did these solutions hep to fix this site can’t be reached error in google chrome? Let us know on comments below, Also read:
5 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Google Chrome
This Site Can’t be Reached is one of the most common error we face while browsing websites in Google Chrome. This error popups mainly due to two reasons – one is internet connection problem on your device and the second is the website you are trying to open is literally down.
Google is working on enhancing the user’s browsing experience by redesigning the Chrome to material design. An error like This site can’t be reached is very common while making major changes in a product like Chrome and it error might also occur due to DNS server failure.
Solve “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Google Chrome
We already talked about how you can fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Error and This Webpage is not available Error in Google Chrome. The process to solve this error is almost the same.
This Site Can’t be Reached Error is generally caused by DNS servers which are not working correctly or you need to reset them. So, here are the best ways to solve this error.
Fixing “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Windows
So, firstly, we are gonna solve this error for Windows users. The solution is very simple which can be applied by a non-technical person as well. Follow the steps below to fix “This Site Can’t be Reached” problem.
1. Restart DNS Client
First of all, look if the DNS client if it working fine. We simply need to restart the DNS client service from the system services. This should probably fix this error.
- Open Run by pressing Win+R.
- Type services.msc and click Enter.
- Find the DNS Client services, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”, right-click on it and select the Restart option.
2. Change DNS
You need to change the DNS servers to solve this internet connection error. Additionally, it is recommended to use alternate DNS when your internet connection is slow. So, it will help you increase your internet speed by few percent. As DNS servers might be the reason for This Site Can’t be Reached error, you need to first know which DNS you are using and try changing your computer’s DNS servers to open DNS or Google’s DNS if you are not using them already.
- Right-click on the network tray icon and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on the properties of the device with which you are connected.
- Open TCP/IPv4 properties by selecting it and set the DNS server to Google’s DNS or Open DNS as shown in the image below.
- Google DNS:
- Primary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Secondary DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Open DNS:
- Primary DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary DNS Server: 18.104.22.168
This solution might fix your problem as it is the DNS which is causing the “This site can’t be reached” error.
Also Read:How to Auto Shutdown Windows PC or Laptop to Save Power and Battery
3. Flush Old DNS
This Site Can’t be reached error can also occur when the DNS cache is outdated or invalid. You need to flush the old DNS cache to update them to correct IP addresses.
- Open CMD as Administrator.
- Type the command .
- Hit Enter and you’ll see a message saying “Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache”.
- Restart your computer to fix This site can’t be reached error.
4. Reset TCP/IP
Another Command Prompt trick to solve this site can’t be reached error is by resetting the TCP/IP of your computer. You just have to open CMD as Administrator and execute the following commands.
Now, restart your computer once you have executed all the commands (Make sure to hit enter before entering the next command).
5. Other Solutions
- Uninstall the Google Chrome properly removing all its files and reinstall it.
- Disable your Antivirus temporarily and check if it fixes the issue.
- Update Google Chrome to the latest version.
- Reinstall your network drivers (LAN, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”, Ethernet, etc).
- Reboot your router.
Bonus:Remove VideoDownloadConverter Toolbar Permanently from Windows Browsers
Fixing “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error in Android
You can also get this error in your Android devices. Android also has this DNS services but are abstract. You can change the DNS server from phone settings or you can install any DNS changer app on your phone and change the DNS.
Alternatively, you can still use these methods below to solve “This site can’t be reached” error in Google Chrome.
1. Clear Browser Data
So, you need to clear browsing data of Google Chrome and it can certainly help you fix this “This site can’t be reached” error. Here are the simple and easy steps to do this.
- From the upper-right corner of the screen, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”, Tap on the three vertical dots and go to history.
- Select all options in Basic and Advanced Tabs and hit Clear Data.
2, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”. Clearing App Data
There might be changes in the DNS server with the site you are browsing and Chrome is trying to open the old IP address stored in DNS cache. You need to clear Google Chrome’s App Data and App Cache in order to invalidate the DNS cache.
- Go to phone Settings and open Apps.
- Scroll down and select Google Chrome.
- Tap on Storage.
- Click both Clear Cache and Clear Data.
3. Other Solutions
- Reboot your phone and try again.
- Restart your router.
Fixing “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error on Mac
Mac 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome” its own web default Safari browser and half of the users use the same. Few users still perfer to use Google Chrome and also set it as primary web browser. Same like Windows, we can change DNS servers in macOS too. Follow the methods below to solve “This site can’t be reached” error in macOS.
Method 1: Change DNS
- Go to System Preferences and select Network.
- Click Advanced option from WiFi connection tab.
- Switch to the DNS.
- Click on the plus icon and change the DNS servers to either Google DNS or Open DNS.
Method 2: Change TCP/IP4
The above fix should be able to solve the error, if not, you should try chanding the TCP/IP4 in Mac. Follow the step-by-step guide to fix This site can’t be reached error in Mac.
- Go to System Preferences and select Network.
- Click Advanced from WiFi connection tab.
- Choose TCP/IP and select “Using DHCP“.
- Delete all the entries in the DNS tab (if any).
- Finally 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome” on “Renew DHCP lease” from the TCP/IP tab.
- Restart your Mac.
Solve “This Site Can’t be Reached” Error on Ubuntu
In other Google Chrome error fixes, I already told about removing these types of errors in Ubuntu. There are two ways to solve, either change the DNS or restart the network manager. Here are the possible working solutions.
1. Using Terminal
Just like Windows CMD, all the Linux distribution has Terminal. You can easily solve this error with just one simple command.
- Open the Terminal.
- Type the command and hit Enter to execute it.
2. Changing DNS
- Go to the WiFi/Ethernet option by clicking on it from the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Here, select the Network Connections.
- Open on the connection to which you are connected.
- Click Edit.
- Switch to the IPv4 tab.
- Select the Automatic ( DHCP ) Addresses only option.
- And finally, add the Google’s DNS or Open DNS in the “additional DNS services“.
- Click Save.
Also Read: Best GBA Emulators for Android (Top 10)
You need know it is not necessary that the problem is originated by your side. It might be from the server side where the website is down due to techinal glitches. So, try and check the website from different devices and if the same is happening, it is not your device fault. It is the website which is down and showing DNS server error. Do share your experience on how you are able to fix This site can’t be reached error in the comments section below.
An Engineering student loves to write about tech and new things processing towards technology. Advancing towards better growing and learning the best, also loves to travel the world and play video games.
If you are a Google Chrome user then you might have faced an error of “This site can’t be reached”. This is so annoying that you really need to open any web page and Chrome gives you this frustrating error. There may be many reasons behind this error may be your DNS server isn’t responding, or your Chrome isn’t updated one, or your TLS version isn’t suitable, or any other issue related to these.
Here I am providing you some possible solutions, these solutions 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome” try to minimize or remove the error completely and takes you to your desired web page in your Google Chrome browser, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”. Let’s discuss the solutions one by one.
Changing maximum allowed TLS version
- Go to Google Chrome browser and type “chrome://flags” in the address bar. Now scroll below until you find a drop down option with name “Maximum TLS version enabled”. Select the version 1.3 which is set to Default before.
- After setting it, restart the browser. There is no need to hit the save button as the settings are saved automatically. Now open the web page which was giving you an error. Hopefully, it will be gone and you will be redirected to your required web page easily.
Disable Experimental QUIC Protocol
QUIC is the protocol named as Quick UDP Internet Connection which is designed to provide security protection equal to TLS\SSL with reduced connection and transport latency. Some times disabling of this security protocol may also allow you to open your required webpage without any error. So apply following step to disable it.
- Go to Google Chrome browser and type “chrome://flags” in the address bar. Now scroll below until you find a drop down option with name “Experimental QUIC Protocol”. Select the option of “Disable ”which is set to Default before.
- After setting it, close your browser. And open GTA 4 PC crack serial keygen again, now the webapge which was giving you error. Hopefully, it will be gone and you will be redirected to your required webpage easily.
Reset TCP/IP stack
Its TCP/IP sometimes which is creating an issue and can’t be having proper communication with webpages over internet. So resetting it may solve your issue. Apply below steps to reset it.
- Open CMD with the administrative privileges.
- Enter following commands one by one. After entering each command press Enter key.
Netsh int ip set dns
Netsh winsock reset.
- After running all commands, restart your system once to apply changes properly.
Restart DNS client
- Go to the Start Menu and type Services to open Services window.
- From all 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome” services find the service of DNS Client.
- After finding it, right click on it and go for the option of “Restart” from the list.
- After restarting it, close all the windows, and restart your system once, 4 Ways to Fix “This Site Can’t Be Reached Error in Google Chrome”. Now open Google Chrome and open your web page, your error will be gone.
Hopefully the above solutions will help you in removing error of “This site can not be reached” in Google Chrome browser and you can have easy access to any website which is causing an issue in the opening.
Share on:Источник: [https://torrent-igruha.org/3551-portal.html]